Error experienced when running a custom Juthon script to manage JDBC Datasources.

After some investigation, I found that in the script (My Master library for JDBC create, delete, etc) contained a spelling mistake. The solution was to check the spelling of my internal variables. The reason I have added this error is to remind you/me that when you are looking for a ‘has no attribute error’ and your variables/setters are correct ie they exist, then maybe it is a spelling error. Sometimes you can see the wood for the trees.

PS. If you are requiring Jython scripting libraries for WAS 8.5.5 and above, then please contect me via my support desk at They do come at a cost, however they are affordable and have helped many administrators in many organisations around the world.

Good luck,



Leave a Reply