Meet the person
Who is Steve Robinson?
Steve Robinson has been working in IT for over >20 years and has provided solutions for many large-enterprise corporate companies across the world. Steve specialises in JEE and WebSphere consulting and comes from both an administration and development background. Before dedicating his efforts to WebSphere, Steve was an accomplished developer and consultant for both IBM Lotus Notes and Microsoft .NET Technologies.
My best qualities are communication and ability of understanding across all variances of technology. Past low-level technical experience supports my ability to assess and deliver.
Steve is currently: Available for consultancy
- Chief Technology Officer
- Software & Systems Architecture
- Middleware Consultancy (IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss)
- IBM Lotus Software Consultancy
- Microsoft .NET SAAS (Software as a service)
- Chief Technology Officer roles
- Mobile Application Systems Design & Development
- Middleware Training
- problem solving
- Technical proof of concept
- Middleware connectivity
- Project management
- Bespoke software development
- Communication and documentation
- Design and architecture
- Consistency in on-time and on-budget deliveries
Steve’s current books…
|WebSphere Application Server 8.0 Administration Guide||WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Administration Guide|