WAS 8.5.5.x Essential Security Course
Note: This is part of the special deal as this course was released before December 2015.
- Have you ever wondered how to install and configure a federated repository (LDAP and internal file-based repository)?
- Have you ever had trouble creating a custom stand-alone LDAP configuration?
- Have you wondered how to automate the creation of a LDAP configuration using Jython scripting?
- Would you like to know how to configure SSL for IBM HTTP Server?
- Learn how to use your own self-signed certificates with an internal Certificate Authority
- Like to know how to automate SSL Certificate Management?
The WebSphere Application Server 8.5.5.x – Essential Security Concepts course provides the student with a detailed example-based guide which takes the student through how to configure Global Security for Federated Repositories. This course also covers how to set up IHS administration and other Global security insights, along with SSL management secrets often not addressed in most WAS courses. Jython scripts are also provided to automate the configuration of LDAP use in Global Security.
The course has been written by Steve Robinson who is a well known internationally acclaimed WebSphere Consultant and the author of several published WebSphere related books.
The course provides over 250 pages of information covering the following topics and more:
Duration: 3-5 Days Self Study
- Experienced JEE Developers and Administrators having good experience with WebSphere Application Servers.
- People looking to upgrade their skills to use the WebSphere Application Server and configure LDAP and other forms of user-registries and fully understand how configure security for WAS environments
Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows commands is expected. Prior experience in administering WebSphere Application Server version 6.1-8.x servers is expected, as is basic shell-scripting and Jython understanding.
Note: Once you have paid and registered, you will gain instant access to download your course materials.