WebSphere 7 Performance Tuning
The “WebSphere Application Server 7 Network Deployment – Performance Tuning” tuning course.
There are 4 modules in the “WebSphere Application Server 7 Network Deployment – Performance Tuning” course.
Can be purchased from this page only for $99.95 (normally $379).
- Includes All 4 modules (136 pages).
- Includes exercise labs, code and samples.
- Contains PPT theory slides (121 Slides)
- Perpetual access to course updates.
Material is worth over $1,500
The Gold package download includes the following modules.
- Performance Tuning Process & Tools
- Introduction to Performance Tuning
- WAS Threads, the work horses
- JVM Tuning
- Server Hang & Thread dumps
- Memory Leak & Heap dumps
- Dump Agents
- JVM Memory architecture & flags
- Tuning Thread pools
- Tuning Connection pools
- Session Tuning
- Session Replication/Persistence
- Performance Tuning Checklist
The course content is updated as course material evolves. The reason we update frequently is due to feedback, review, upgraded explanations for clarity and details. New updated examples and supporting resources are continually added to ensure the course content has all the information to allow you to be a knowledgeable WebSphere Application Server professional.
“Steve Robinson’s books are the best ‘quick start’ guides to WAS I’ve come across useful for people coming over from other application servers or for the seasoned professional to quickly flick through in order to remind themselves of ‘that awkward command that’s on the tip of my tongue’. With this course Steve is covering a far broader array of subjects and in more depth that is ideal for people of all skill levels”
Ben Higginbottom, Manchester, England (April 2012)
Here are Steve’s current books…
|IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0 Administration Guide||WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Administration Guide|