Installing IBM HTTP Server and the WebSphere Plugin
Below is the table of contents for this module.
Note: This is a Bronze package. The low price does not include any lab examples, and no supporting PPT slides (Theory). Click here to view the Gold packages where you get all the modules, exercise labs code samples and PPT slides.
1. Download IHS 7.0 from IBM
2. Install IHS 7.0.
3. Verifying successful installation of IHS 7.0.
4. Installing WebSphere Plug-in.
5. Configuring a Web Server Definition from WebSphere Admin console.
6. Verify DefaultApplication targets.
7. Verifying Websphere Plug-in setup.
8. Configuring SSL for communication.
8.a Creating a self signed digital certificate.
8.b Adding SSL to the IHS virtual host configuration.
8.c Propagating keyring file from WAS to Web server.
9. Configuring Virtual Hosts .